Yesterday, at the end of our staff meeting, we took time as a staff to list the things that we’ve seen God do in our ministries and at Eastridge as a whole. Everybody had something to say, and before long we had filled up a whiteboard with praised to spare! God has been faithful and has taken care of us for sure…
Here are just a few of the things we’ve noticed that God has done here:
- Opened dialogue between parents and their kids.
- Started a culture of leadership among our students.
- Given us a system to track people and their decisions.
- Provided for us financially.
- Brought us a lot of first time visitors.
- Brought large numbers of people who have accepted Christ and recommitted their lives.
- Blessed us with unity as a staff.
- Increased our level of communication.
- Given us some great elders who are active and who care.
- Established a culture of genuine worship.
- Increased our level of creativity.
- Allowed us to enjoy His favor.
- Shown us that if we’re faithful to Him, He’ll take care of us.
…and there are many more ways that He has blessed us. I think that sometimes we get caught up in the day to day, with our noses to the grind, and we fail or forget to see the big picture. God’s doing amazing things in all our lives, and it’s up to us to take the time to notice them and give Him the glory and praise for it.
What’s He doing in your life? I’d love for you to share…
If you want to read more from Eastridge staff, check out The New Normal, Trey Bailey’s blog. I guarantee you’ll be enlightened and entertained.